ASP-FastBoard - Demo/Support-Forum
Forum anmelden / register Board
SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Homepagetools - Support » Off-Topic » Difference between a full lace wig and a 360 lace wig
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Difference between a full lace wig and a 360 lace wig
cymhairno Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level: braver Poster

IP-Address: saved

Today I'll be talking about the difference between a full lace wig and a 360 lace wig. I'll be going over the difference between the two and which one is best for you. You may contact us with any questions that you may have after reading this post. So here I have a full lace wig, which is a factory made with with hair tied to a lace, and you have lace throughout the entirety of this wig. Here I have a 360 wig and it's a factory made wig as well. And you have lace around the circumference of this wig with webs or bundles with sewn in between the wig with the machine. So as you can see here, you can park around the perimeter of this wig here.

A 360 wig can be made by yourself, It does not have to be made by the wig supplier. you can purchase a 360 lace frontal and Tootle four bundles and sew them in the middle of the wig. But for A full lace wig, you cannot make this wig. It is generally made by a factory. So a full lace wig is going to be a little bit more pricier than a 360 wig. But both wigs cost more than a closure wig and a frontal wig. So with a full lace wig, and a 360 wig, the prices can start at 0 and range all the way to 300 plus dollars. So when we're investing our money into these wigs, you want to be very, very cognizant of taking good care of these wigs, treating it as if it's your own hair because you don't want to spend 0 for with that last three months. Now the full lace wig cost a little bit more because it's more versatile. It has parking space throughout the wig, you can do cornrows, you can do half up half down, you can do pigtails with this wig, the 360 wigs you can’t do a lot of up do sets and bonds and high ponytails. So this wig is a little bit more versatile and gives you a little bit more versatility than the 360 wig.

Learn more different human hair wig types, such as headband wig,lace front wig,lace closure wig,please visit CYM hair website:www.cymhair.com

12/24/2020 4:38:00 AM    
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »