ASP-FastBoard - Demo/Support-Forum
Forum anmelden / register Board
SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Homepagetools - Support » Off-Topic » Lace front wig vs full lace wig, which one is better
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Lace front wig vs full lace wig, which one is better
cymhairno Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level: braver Poster

IP-Address: saved

When purchasing your hairpiece, you want to know difference between lace front wig and full lace wig. What does that mean? All right. So right here, I want to tell you what is a lace front wig, lace front wigs means that wig with a lace net at the front of the wigs.and usually, the size of the lace net is 13x4,13x6,13x5 inches.we offer five inch part backs that you get that really deep part from here, all the way to the top of your head. This is a five inch lace frontal, then when you flip it on the inside, you can see the wefted back. that these are typically a little less expensive. All right. And these are just as cost-effective, you can create those parts in the front, you can part on the side, you can also do top knots and ponytails, everything works the exact same way. Really, for me, I would just say that it was a little less expensive than a full lace wig. Unless you want to part it all over the place,You want to put side part of part, you want to put a ponytail up in the back, you want to pull everything up, then you should go for the full lace wig. Some people want to do a full on to ponytails from the front, all the way to the back. And this is a perfect remedy for that. All right, again, I put combs in here just to give you that little bit of extra security. You have your combs here, you still have your full lace front, and when you flip it on the inside,you can see that it is hand tied all the way through. So for those first time wig wears, this is what a full lace front wig looks like on the inside. And again, I would like to do my own customized hairline along the nape. I put that extra little bit of elasticity here, just so you get that little bit of tightness right along the nape, because sometimes they get loose over time. And that's the difference between a full lace and lace frontal wefted back.

Additionally, you have more choice rather than lace front wig and full lace wig. If you want a cheaper wig, you can have a try on the closure wig,pre plucked 360 lace wig,half wig and the headband wig. For the wig color, you can choose the black wig or the blonde wig, and every hair vendor can offer you wigs with different length you need, either long wig or short wig!

So how to find the best wig outlet to shop your wig? Maybe you should go to a wig company like the CYM hair or usuch beauty hair, they have their own factory, which means you can get the high quality wigs at a more affordable price! Last bust not least, you can also purchase some closure hair,lace frontal or lace closure and some parisian hair weave,crochet straight hair weave to make a wig by yourself, it can help you save lots of money Please view on the link below If you want to learn more about what is lace front wig.

12/17/2020 9:12:57 AM    
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »