ASP-FastBoard - Demo/Support-Forum
Forum anmelden / register Board
SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Game-Server » Allgemeines » Would you live in coliving?
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Would you live in coliving?
Dringomno Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level: Gelegenheitsposter

IP-Address: saved

Hey, guys! Have any of you guys tried living in coliving? I have a move to Antwerp coming up, and I'm thinking maybe I should try this housing format. I wonder what are the impressions of people who have already lived in such places? Where have they lived? Share your experiences, I would be grateful!

8/2/2023 1:22:49 PM   
Kefironno Access no Access no Access 
Group: User
Level: Gelegenheitsposter

IP-Address: saved

Yeah bro, I lived in a coliving in Antwerp not too long ago! It was a cool experience, to be honest. The atmosphere there is cool, everything is minimalist but cozy. The rooms had everything you need: a comfortable bed, a desk for work, a place to store things. In general, I like that there was a small commune, so I always found someone to talk to. The kitchen is shared, but it's great - you can socialize while you're cooking. And there are also common events, like parties or workshops, if you want to hang out.
By the way, about the place I stayed - I stayed at House of Co. They have a website at https://houseofco.eu/. You can see pictures and all the information there. In general, I advise you to try coliving if you want not only a roof over your head, but also a cool socializing!

8/5/2023 3:50:20 PM   
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »