ASP-FastBoard - Demo/Support-Forum
Forum anmelden / register Board
SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Homepagetools - Support » Off-Topic » What is Pizza Tower?
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
What is Pizza Tower?
dulcieno Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level: Frischling

IP-Address: saved

Pizza Tower is a 2D action platformer game developed by the Tour de Pizza. The game features retro-inspired graphics and gameplay, where players control a pizza delivery boy named Peppino, as he battles through a tower filled with crazy enemies and traps to deliver a pizza to a mysterious customer at the top. The game has gained a cult following among fans of indie games and retro platformers.

4/12/2023 6:42:00 AM   
dvdidno Access no Access no Access 
Level: Frischling

Consider your budget, style, and personal needs when choosing a toilet seat, and you will be sure to find the perfect one for your bathroom. my site

4/17/2023 6:44:27 PM    
nicolakertno Access no Access no Access 
Level: braver Poster

I normally play solitaire, but I wanted to make this game more tough, therefore I'm sharing it with you. Just play with solitaireplaytime it is a lot more engaging, tough, and requires a lot of thought. The difference between this and the traditional is that there are two decks of cards, each with 104 pieces.

8/29/2023 10:23:01 AM   
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »