ASP-FastBoard - Demo/Support-Forum
Forum anmelden / register Board
SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Homepagetools - Support » Off-Topic » CBD as an Alternative Treatment
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
CBD as an Alternative Treatment
jamisno Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level: Frischling

IP-Address: saved

Researchers say, a lot of people have found CBD to be a helpful alternative treatment for arthritis, and multiple sclerosis. Studies on this can be found in anti-inflammatory medications.

Researchers are also studying CBD and how it might help with Alzheimer's.

Some say, CBD is a good Alzheimer's treatment, but they may have overlooked the role that genetic or environmental factors play. They say, the results may help us understand what Alzheimer's is doing to someone.

But they have yet to find a definitive CBD treatment that will reliably stop or completely slow the progress of the disease. As always, they say, more research is needed before the real CBD is exposed.

For more info: selling CBD online

7/5/2022 6:40:52 AM    
Gloratazno Access no Access no Access 
Level: Neuling

yes, you are absolutely right, it is true, now medicinal cannabis can treat any disease, I found a company https://purekana.com/products/cbd-sleep-aid-tincture-1500mg/ for myself that produces cannabis products and I want to say I was pleasantly surprised, it really works, I checked it for myself, maybe the information will be useful for you

2/20/2023 9:33:51 AM   
Millicusno Access no Access no Access 
Level: braver Poster

That's true, cannabis actually has a lot of benefits, and personally, I use cannabis products to cope with insomnia and stress. If you're interested, you could try this out, and I believe that it won't be a problem for you to figure out how to improve your health and actually feel better, so it's worth giving a try.

3/1/2023 7:39:31 PM  
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »