ASP-FastBoard - Demo/Support-Forum
Forum anmelden / register Board
SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Homepagetools - Support » Off-Topic » My cooktop is not turning on
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
My cooktop is not turning on
Kinkongno Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level: leichter Spammer

IP-Address: saved

Hey folks, I’m having a frustrating issue with my cooktop here in Plano. It just decided to stop working altogether. None of the burners are turning on, and I’ve already checked the circuit breaker and the power source—it all seems fine. I’m not sure what else to try at this point. Anyone have any tips on what could be going on or know a good repair service in the area? I’m really missing my home-cooked meals right now!

10/7/2024 9:50:50 PM  
Hawachno Access no Access no Access 
Group: User
Level: leichter Spammer

IP-Address: saved

That sounds super frustrating, especially when you’re craving a good home-cooked meal! If the circuit breaker and power source are all good, it could be an issue with the control board or the wiring inside the cooktop itself. Sometimes the wiring connections can come loose, or the board just goes bad. It’s definitely something you want a pro to look at, especially if you’re not comfortable poking around in there yourself. For the best appliance repair services in Plano https://excellenceappliancerepair.com/plano/ , I’d recommend Excellence Appliance Repair. They’re great at diagnosing and fixing issues like this quickly and efficiently. They’ll have you back to cooking in no time without you having to stress about what’s going on under the hood. Give them a call—you won’t regret it!

10/7/2024 10:54:19 PM   
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »