ASP-FastBoard - Demo/Support-Forum
Forum anmelden / register Board
SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Auction-Portal » The end A new beginning...
.: Auction-Portal :.
Auction: The end A new beginning...Hits: 64197 
current Price:EUR66,666.00 
   at least 66,666.10
Bids (highest): 3 Bids (life protector)

buy it now-Price: - 
Start-Price:EUR1.00 

remaining Time:  
Start:9/9/2008 11:34:07 PM
End:9/10/2008 11:34:07 PM
Duration:1 Day
global Auction, Forum-ID: 3738

Beta-Version
Please report all errors.
Item already sold.

Payment methods:
Login or register to bid.
Category: Other
Seller   
Forrest phoenix
Group: User
Level: SoJ Temple Guard

IP-Address: saved

Friends/guildies,

i have been away for a very long time ,some of u know this is because i have bought a house and it took me a lot of time to rebuild it ,they havnt done anything to the house sinds 1963 ,15000 euros Boah! - Überrascht blood sweat and tears have broughtme to the end and therefor a new beginning.

i had a good vacation in spain to give myself a rest ,after that i had to visit a hospital again because of a old war wound(some of u know what it is i dont want to go into details as the place isnt to comfy to talk about)Enttäuscht

Now iam strengthing up doing the last things in my house ,and then finally i can pick up my hobby ,i even builded a room for it so i better make good use of it dont yall think?Lächeln

If i have been kicked already i dont blame yall,i just hope i can rejoin ,if not thanks for the patience it isnt nice seeing people offline so long ,but sometimes life is a rollercoaster it has its ups his downs and a lot of upsidedown loops ,i have learned a lot in this part of my life it made me more mature and made me respect life as it is.Zwinkern

As an end i just wanted to say i miss u guys ,its funny i know but u make friends u have fun and when that suddenly stops it gives u an empty feeling ,but i think only gamers wil understand thisBreites Grinsen

Kind regards ,

Peter.Forrest Phoenix.

Comments: 5 (external Link)
Forum Overview » Auction-Portal » The end A new beginning...all Times are GMT +1:00

.: Script-Time: 0.111 || SQL-Queries: 7 || Active-Users: 5,628 :.