SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Beispiel-Kategorie / Example Category » Beispiel-Forum / Example Forum » Brain Games
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Brain Games
sawagroupno Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level:

IP-Address: saved

The enemy an open door and that person can think well that Apollo their spirit me think they’re they're going back to heaven but they're being you know basically seems by the enemy into a service has been or sometimes it can be a place as a great ormond I’ve seen prisons i've seen or gyroscope say when the other person was stuck in a gyroscope you know yet most the time the it can be like a Placerville imprisonment already you know it cell them to use a different take on manydifferent forms up where they are in a dimensional placed and so we've got to be able to ask Lord could you bring us there the along with your holy angels and is hopefully with connecting with that part of their spirit they were able to deal with is confess and renounce and reject the lie that Stanley believed it any down’s that have been made to announce itdoes break ties in agreement with the enemy and then the Lord to take the know that captivated what is the practicality of that sometimes people the or on the it stayed that a portion of their spirit captain they are unable to hear God's voice ordinary the makes can't under certainaspects of their spiritual life that they can connect with no that they just feel blocked you know somehow it it could be like with his this young lady we're spear was bad down she says you know you got to the point we're I kept on you I was losing feeling untilI was completely numb in all I could hear was anger you know in just the rage at a garden Life son because the spirits is its captive you know it that that's it the very life to God is always close to the spirit you we lose our spirits or bodies are dead you know and so spirit is haptics you're good at not beagle to connect is with God's the way you would like Spears the word others yourself with creation I'm use it is different forms in whichthis can be fleshed out but there's a sense feel in a person that they feel cut or income way disconnected and then we trace that two we're where did that captivity degree and where did the enemy steal Addium the portion that person spirit and then as we trace that and and we ask the Lord to bring a spare can we find usually it's because some kind of this ungodly believes through the enemy's laws that that was born into do you know a Rob for a while I'm was under the presumption that the christian spirit was untouchable territory I felt that all yeah I mean yet the double can touch the soul a person or body of a person but there's no way he can touch the spirit a person those until I read second Corinthians chapter 7 verse 1to because that has a scripture says .

http://bnathighgames.com/addium-brain-power-v2/

7/31/2015 12:35:48 PM   
KatherineHaagno Access no Access no Access 
Group: User
Level:

IP-Address: saved

Brain games are a popular way to challenge and stimulate the mind while having fun. These games can improve cognitive abilities such as memory, attention, and problem-solving skills. Some of the most popular brain games include Sudoku, crossword puzzles, and memory games. With the advent of technology, brain games are now easily accessible through mobile apps and online platforms. One such platform is https://zelyandritz.com/, which offers a range of brain games designed to enhance various cognitive skills. These games can be an enjoyable and effective way to maintain mental sharpness and improve brain function.

5/13/2023 6:40:36 PM   
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »