SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Beispiel-Kategorie / Example Category » Beispiel-Forum / Example Forum » Dawson vans and and they've
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Dawson vans and and they've
stevenmayesno Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level:

IP-Address: saved

um sometimes you know you look atsomething and it looks bad and the in the result for that's not so bad I for the past year miss you know the banking and finance industry thing goingto these Andy been very verychallenging for for many in the bank so many theISP's and there's been a ton of money on combat in these in preparing forthese um but a couple of good things happen down abit um the first was 70-413 I actually saw see so's from these large banks and largecompanies 7 p.m. in a room talking about how to address thisproblem and I can tell you two years ago youcould have got all these people in the room talking about issues like this um I talk with one a CISO better little bird

http://examguidez.com/70-413/

6/30/2015 5:49:26 AM    
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »