SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Quick Hits Tre Mitchells Potential Steve
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Quick Hits Tre Mitchells Potential Steve
lovelystylefehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: Forumsposter

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

"They want to play. They Jay Bruce Jersey all came here to play. And I think it's helped the younger guys because they're looking around knowing that they've got to be competitive if they're going to play. I think it's been really good from a competitive standpoint.""No. No, not at all. He's got great toughne s. If you go back to, we played him when he was at Wichita, he's the guy that made the shots. And he made hard shots to get Wichita back in the game against us. We've all been aware of him for Neil Walker Jersey quite a time now. One, he's a tough kid, and two, defensively, he's pretty good. He raises the level of our practice because of his competitivene s.""You bring freshmen in and it does take quite a while. Now you're bringing in guys basically on top of them. I would think that throughout the country you're going to have more transfers than le s transfers. Nolan Ryan Jersey But that's what happens when people make rules that don't know anything about what we do or what they're doing. To a degree, that's what happened. They thought everyone would stay. Well, why would you stay if you're never going to play?"Scroll to Continue"He's impo sible to move. He's Lenny Dykstra Jersey getting better and better and better. I'm hoping that he ends up being like one of those bigs that I used to have that when we throw it close, they're going to score. He's not there yet, but Jimmy really works. Puts a lot of time in. I'm sure there's some guys somewhere that can move him, but they're not Jeurys Familia Jersey here. He gets position he wants and they don't move him.""How good can he be? Very good. He's got a very high skill level. Got to get him to rebound it more consistently but that'll come."

22.02.2023 03:38:45   
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: Benutzer
Gruppe: allgemein
randy
Forum Übersicht » Gästebereich » Gästebuch » Quick Hits Tre Mitchells Potential Steve

free counters

www.neuste-info.de Webseiten Spam Blocker.

Impressum

zurück zum Seitenanfang oder ▼

Bitte scrollen–Rädchen drehen–Wurschdfingr bewächn!

Das Wetter Leipzig

Unser Partner-Radio :

.: Script-Time: 0,156 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 4 301 :.