SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » ALLGEMEIN » Vorstellungen » onlinebestsite
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
onlinebestsite
bestseyyfehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: Benutzer
Rang: 0utsider

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

My first reaction was to take a breath.
I have been in contact with this game for 9 years, which is 269 days without sleep, accounting for 3% of my current life.
If you are a King of Glory player, click on the personal homepage to find out your game rounds, multiply it by 20 (minutes), you can get similar data.
These quantified data are chilling, for no other reason, just because the first word that flashed into my mind was "a waste of time."
Then I started to blame myself, closed the interface hastily, opened the ppt and conceived the non-existent plan in front of the blank screen, completely forgetting that it was already 2:00 in the morning.
Said it is a concept, but it is actually just knocking on a bunch of words that have no practical effect, as if as long as one page of A4 paper is filled, anxiety will be squeezed out.
"I have to do something, I have to do something, I have to do something."
I simply sat up, only to find that it was dawn.
Even if I put on my eye masks and earplugs and lie down in the dark, this inner monologue still hits my body like ten thousand spotlights. Every time I hear a sentence, my body gets hotter. I keep turning over and adjusting my
sleeping posture to prevent it from being burned. , But it doesn't help.
I simply sat up, only to find that it was dawn.
e-commerce business

24.11.2022 11:45:52   
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: alle
Gruppe: allgemein
kiD14
Forum Übersicht » ALLGEMEIN » Vorstellungen » onlinebestsite
COPYRIGHT 2006 THUG-GANXTA PRODUCTIONS
Begin GameSites200 Vote

Vote on the PSP Top 200
PSP Top 200 - Games, Videos, Wallpapers, Files, Hacks, Homebrew

End Game Sites 200 Code
Hier gehts zur Topliste
.: Script-Time: 0,055 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 6 204 :.