<
SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Archiv » Misc. » Who has the last word in this thread??
Seiten: (35) 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Who has the last word in this thread??
Gastfehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte 
Gruppe: gesperrt

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

well i wasn't playing jk2 because i was just on for like 2 hours.

30.11.2004 02:15:01 

Well, are still playing it in general or have you also quit there? If no, then it's no biggie.

30.11.2004 11:11:47 
Pennerfehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte 
Gruppe: Administrator
Rang: Jedi Master

sry i wasn't on for a quite long time (2 days lol)
i was busy with school and so on.

01.12.2004 09:11:28  

I know that feeling only too well.

01.12.2004 14:30:16 

sure i remember last year

01.12.2004 18:21:07  

That was even this year. If it weren't for school, I would still be playing JK2 and probably we would have been the strongest Clan in the game. Since ~REal~ (at that time also called *ELITE*) has vanished, there are no real big clans anymore.

01.12.2004 19:43:24 

lol elite quit playing jk2? or didn't i understnd what u meant?

02.12.2004 20:28:56  

Yes and no. *ELITE*, also earlier known as {ELITE}, broke up because Anton, the main leader, had huge problems with the other leaders and the Co-Leader (I forgot their names). It was something about betrayal. Anyway, shortly before I stepped back, *ELITE* broke up. Anton killed it. Shortly after I stepped back, a new clan called ~Real~ rose up. The funny thing was that ~Real~Forcer (or so) was the same person as *ELITE*L*Anton. He told me himself. He said that they (some old *ELITE*Members) started over in order to solve their problems. Of course he asked me not to tell anyone, baecause problems could develop again. I told him that I wouldn't tell anyone as long as it were of interest. So, that's that.

So yes, Elite quit playing JK2, but they did not really quit. They just restarted under a new name.

02.12.2004 22:48:37 

thats why i saw some of them thanks for the information

04.12.2004 10:42:33  

I wouldn't know that information as such if I weren't a member of the same...

04.12.2004 18:00:09 

hmm... and u went off from them to create HaD?

04.12.2004 23:06:17  

No. While I was {HaD}Tunkson, when no one was there and no one was be recruited, I was *ELITE*M*Tunkson.
It all started in an accident...

I was on a normal ffa-Server. I think it was ~Saber-Master~. So, I was looking for people to recruit. Anyway, I had an idea on someone, if I remember right, it was =ARW= who I wanted to recruit (eventually later, I did). Anyway, as I wanted to go ask him (the map was ffa_bespin) and I told him to meet me on the roof, and I jumped on the roof, I, out of some reason, cut my saber on, wanting to perform a trick or so. Unfortenatly, there was someone called {ELITE}Kris(L). he was in the way. So it looked like i did wall-run-attack, from what he got hit and died. Instead of accepting my apologies, he asked me to join {ELITE}. I said to myself (Well, I have heard much about them, but I can't let my clan down, either. But on the other hand we are still devoping and must grow. On the other hand they have an own server (at that time we didn't) where only they are allowed. Might as well give it a shot.) So, I asked him if I may keep my clan, {HaD}, and he said sure.
So, he invited me to come to the {ELITE} Server, and so I did. At that time I didn't know how to change colors in the console, so it took a bit longer for me. Anyway, as I was there, Kris said that I should be a Master (just because I accidently killed a leader of Elite [they had 4] with one blow). Then he presented me to Anton, the main leader. He tested me and figured that I wasn't good enough to bear the title Master yet (I knew that. I didn't think myself that I was good enogh to be a Master of the "best" clan in JK2). So he put he down one rank. Then I was a Killer. So, whenever I was {HaD}Tunkson (Anton verified that since I was the leader of {HaD}, I was allowed to stay) and joined thier server, unlike other people that got kicked, I was allowed to stay but had to change my name to {ELITE}Tunskon*K, later *ELITE*M*Tunkson. Of course I didn't forget my own clan, becasue it was also rising. I think during the beginniny of the Elite times, Penner and I were just organizing the first website.

Reflecting upon it now, being at Elite was ... like a training. I really learned a lot there. I also met old members of HaD in disguise, like Puma or BazookaJoe. But all in all, I learned new tricks there that i was pround of being able to learn and then showing it to my own members. And thinking about it again, I am glad that I was there. Eventough I wasn't there as often as I was in the beginning (due to {HaD} rising), I still stayed there to the end.

05.12.2004 12:00:17 

they should make a movie of it^^

just a joke

now i understand how u founded HaD. hmm my joining was kinda misstake too. U remember? i was just duelling a bit when suddenly on the pad oof bespin were a big group of HaD guys, challenging all newbies visited the pad. I was one of them too. U stand opposite of me and challenged me too. i agreed and won 2of 3 duels and u wanted me to join. i was totally confused cause i didn't notice it was a recruiting duel (i had played better then and had won 3/3 ) Zwinkern

i was one very often after this match and became ur right hand and I'm proud to be it til today.

07.12.2004 20:12:32  

Hmm. Well, that didn't really have anything to do with the fact that I founded HaD, but it affected the way I managed it. And right now I don't remember how exactly you came in. I know that I asked you to duel. That's probably because I asked all potential members to duel (even Raven, the very first member). But if you won 2 of 3 duels then either I underestimated you or I had a bad day because (I don't want to brag or anything but I'm just statistically stating fact) in duels I had a winning rate of 70%. Bum it.

Yeah, I think you became Co-Leader after a small missunderstanding between me and Bazooka-Joe. Thinking about it now, I am glad that that missunderstanding took place.

07.12.2004 22:16:16 

what a pleasure for me thxLächeln

08.12.2004 08:55:13  
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (35) 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35 »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: alle
Gruppe: allgemein
keine
Forum Übersicht » Archiv » Misc. » Who has the last word in this thread??
latest Threads:

Striecker and Lundy administration 04/05/06/07

.: Script-Time: 0,172 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 2 831 :.