ASP-FastBoard - Demo/Support-Forum
Forum anmelden / register Board
SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Homepagetools - Support » PHP » Sitting Posture Suggestions for Kids Learning PHP
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Sitting Posture Suggestions for Kids Learning PHP
ElianaBriningerno Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level: Gelegenheitsposter

IP-Address: saved

Greetings!

I am here to discuss a few things with PHP coders. Actually, my son is taking online classes for a few months, and I noticed that online work is not much. That's why I suggested him to start learning to code, and luckily, he successfully passed his first course.

Now, my 13 years son is willing to scale up his coding skills and spend more hours in front of the computer. Sometimes he complains about headache and neck strain. When I talked with the physician, and he suggested improving his posture instead of taking any medicine. He also suggested me these articles to improve his posture, but I am here to know your suggestions for better posture.

http://ergonomictrends.com/ergonomic-sitting-posture-for-children/

https://www.hss.edu/article_sitting-posture-for-kids.asp

Similarly, it would also be great if PHP coders of this community share their sitting experience while coding. Also, is it a better idea to use a gaming chair for this coding work?

What other ergonomic posture tips you would like to give?

edited by ElianaBrininger on 3/28/2021 7:57:01 PM
3/28/2021 7:56:17 PM    
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »