ASP-FastBoard - Demo/Support-Forum
Forum anmelden / register Board
SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Homepagetools - Support » PHP » How I Can Avoid Heroku Traps for PHP?
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
How I Can Avoid Heroku Traps for PHP?
ElianaBriningerno Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level: Gelegenheitsposter

IP-Address: saved

Hi Everyone!

It is the first time when I am thinking to host modern PHP applications on Heroku. But I am a little afraid of traps like Heroku can show the error pages in terms of 503, and I would have to create an error page folder because I don't want to show such pages to my clients.

There are also many other traps associated with external libraries and configure the session. It would be great if you guys share some tips to avoid these traps, or it could be a better idea to use PaaS alternates of Heroku from here https://blog.back4app.com/heroku-alternatives/? What do you say? Do you think alternatives like Back4App and Google App Engine could be more reliable cloud hosting platforms in this regard?

What about these following PaaS platforms?

- Elastic Beanstalk (AWS)
- Dokku on Digital Ocean
- Open Shift

Please share your thoughts.

edited by ElianaBrininger on 2/21/2021 11:14:11 AM
2/21/2021 11:10:02 AM    
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »