ASP-FastBoard - Demo/Support-Forum
Forum anmelden / register Board
SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Game-Server » TrackMania Nations & United » Could you set up a server for SDK Team as well?
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Could you set up a server for SDK Team as well?
Eidam655no Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level: Frischling

IP-Address: saved

Hello. Me and my team are from Slovakia (SVK). We would like to have an own team server. If you would be so kind and set up one for us, we would really appreciate it.

INFO:

Name and Surname: Adam Ambrus
Date of Birth: 08.12.90
Clan Name: saRdaukar
Clan Tag: saRdaukar OR |SDK|
Clan Homepage: http://www.sardaukar.ic.cz
Clan Forum: --none--
gewünschter Servername: $w$fffSDK|$02fTrains
TMN Login: eidam655
remote CP: eidam655||(password coming soon, i'll define it in the next post ;))
Partner-Programm zB code: 13200

if you miss some info, or you need anything else from me, plz contact me on ICQ, e-mail or XFire (eidam655)

thx, looking forward to hear from you :)

3/17/2007 11:51:20 AM   
Eidam655no Access no Access no Access 
Level: Frischling

whoo! whoo!

our amount of points has grewn a lot, so what do you think?

could we get a server?

4/18/2007 5:46:59 PM   
Cyberlordno Access no Access no Access 
Group: Administrator
Level: heavy Spammer

We will install the next free Servers in a few days.
If you have enough points you will get one!

cheers

Forum-Changelog || zu unseren Angeboten
4/19/2007 4:36:14 PM    
ElianaBriningerno Access no Access no Access 
Level: braver Poster

I don't think it is hard to set up servers for SDKs nowadays. Even it is a better idea to go with BaaS solutions. If I share my experience, I have recently installed and used SDKs through Back4App and used this source https://blog.back4app.com/what-is-an-sdk/#How_does_an_SDK_work to get a complete guide. This BaaS platform utilizes the Parse server in this regard. I think it is a better option mainly if your team is working on Android protect.

By the same token, you can also consider this guide https://firebase.google.com/docs/admin/setup of Firebase to quickly set up servers for APIs and SDKs. Many of Firebase's features are free to use under its Spark Plan. You can also go with its pay-as-you-go policy if you can't pay the high fees of custom developers.

edited by ElianaBrininger on 6/17/2022 5:31:09 PM
6/17/2022 5:27:21 PM    
Dainel jackno Access no Access no Access 
Level: Gelegenheitsposter

The DEWALT DWE6423K is a powerful sander that is perfect for those looking for a high-performance tool. It is equipped with a powerful motor that delivers a smooth and consistent finish. Additionally, it is designed with comfort in mind, featuring an ergonomic grip that reduces fatigue and enhances control. It is also equipped with a variable speed control that allows you to adjust the sanding speed according to your needs. https://justsander.com/best-sander-for-deck/

4/13/2023 2:52:41 AM    
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »