ASP-FastBoard - Demo/Support-Forum
Forum anmelden / register Board
SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Homepagetools - Support » Off-Topic » Heroku Vs Render? What is the Best Backend Infrastructure?
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Heroku Vs Render? What is the Best Backend Infrastructure?
ElianaBriningerno Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level: braver Poster

IP-Address: saved

Hi All!

Picking a backend infrastructure to handle the server side of your application is complicated. After conducting comprehensive research, I shortlisted Heroku and Render to host the backend of my Android application.

Both of them belong to the Platform as a Service (PaaS) category of cloud computing, but their features may differ. First of all, if we talk about Heroku, it is my favourite because of its outclass data services and runtime. It is seamless to utilize its dynos feature to deploy an application.

Similarly, Render is also an appealing backend choice according to this source https://blog.back4app.com/backend-infrastructure/, and luckily, it also offers a free tier solution. Yes, Heroku ended its freemium services last year. Render also seems an interesting solution with its advanced support to build APIs, static sites, dynamic applications and much more.

All in all, I am here to get your opinions on these two backend infrastructures.

You can also share your experiences by commenting below.

edited by ElianaBrininger on 11/12/2023 10:45:36 AM
11/12/2023 10:45:19 AM    
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »