ASP-FastBoard - Demo/Support-Forum
Forum anmelden / register Board
SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Game-Server » Allgemeines » What solutions to id scan
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
What solutions to id scan
faendouno Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level: braver Poster

IP-Address: saved

What solutions to id scan issues do you know and could e.g. recommend? I would like to hear tips and thoughts on this!

10/28/2023 9:15:26 AM   
iopellno Access no Access no Access 
Level: Gelegenheitsposter

Resolving ID scan issues, it's crucial to consider accuracy and efficiency. Look for ID scanning solutions that offer high precision and fast processing. Integration into your existing systems should be seamless, and the level of technical support provided can make a difference. Language support and compatibility with various ID formats are also important. While I haven't personally used it, SE Smart Engines' ID scan software is worth exploring. It has a reputation for reliability and versatile functionality. However, I recommend researching different options to find the one that best meets your specific needs and technical requirements.

10/28/2023 3:16:34 PM   
faendouno Access no Access no Access 
Level: braver Poster

Thank you for recommending Smart Engines. I'd like to understand if they offer any API or SDK for developers to integrate their software into custom applications.

10/29/2023 1:03:07 PM   
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »