ASP-FastBoard - Demo/Support-Forum
Forum anmelden / register Board
SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Homepagetools - Support » Off-Topic » Shows on Philo Should I Watch This Weekend?
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Shows on Philo Should I Watch This Weekend?
ElianaBriningerno Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level: braver Poster

IP-Address: saved

Hi Everyone!

I have been using Netflix to stream fantasy and romantic series for years, but now, I want to try other platforms. In this regard, I recently got a subscription to Philo TV. Yes, it is not only good to watch movies and shows like these https://digitalcruch.com/shows-on-philo/ but you can also stream live TV like cable television.

However, I am going to watch some Philo shows this weekend with my partner, and I am here to get the best suggestions. Likewise, should I choose Interview with the Vampire because I am a fan of fantasy series with a vampire niche?

Similarly, what are your thoughts on romantic dramas like When Calls the Heart? On the other hand, if we talk about crime genre shows, then The Chelsea Detective and Happy Valley are good British shows available on Philo.

All in all, I need your advice to pick a quality show.

Waiting for your response.

9/24/2023 2:35:55 PM    
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »