ASP-FastBoard - Demo/Support-Forum
Forum anmelden / register Board
SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Homepagetools - Support » Off-Topic » Netlify to Deploy Angular Applications?
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Netlify to Deploy Angular Applications?
ElianaBriningerno Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level: braver Poster

IP-Address: saved

Hi All!

I have experienced several web frameworks for JS applications but it is the first time, I am going to deal with the Angular framework. Actually, we are working on a few single-page applications and Angular is the best choice in this regard.

To deploy this web framework, our dev team is willing to consider using Netlify. I like using it because of its free tier and advanced cloud properties. However, I am preferring to utilize this source https://www.back4app.com/deploy-angular-applications because Back4app also confers a free-tier and smooth interface.

In short, I am using Netlify for the first time and I need your experience with this computing platform. I would also like to know your thoughts on Back4app.

7/8/2023 6:27:14 PM    
Magaret Kingno Access no Access no Access 
Group: User
Level: braver Poster

IP-Address: saved

Netlify is an incredible platform for deploying Angular applications! Its seamless integration with version control systems and automated build processes make it a breeze to go from development to production. So why wait? Start your journey to Become a Notary Public in New York today and let Netlify handle the rest. Your Angular app will shine like never before. With Netlify, you can easily optimize your app's performance and ensure a delightful user experience. Plus, their continuous deployment capabilities allow for effortless updates and rollbacks. Whether you're a seasoned developer or just starting out, Netlify empowers you to showcase your skills and projects with ease.

7/17/2023 12:58:58 PM   
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »