ASP-FastBoard - Demo/Support-Forum
Forum anmelden / register Board
SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Homepagetools - Support » PHP » How to add a directory to the Path?
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
How to add a directory to the Path?
saadatrentno Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level: Neuling

IP-Address: saved

I understand that for my Windows 10 hard drive... if I want to add a directory to the path in windows 10 and if i want to add to the path of my Linux... for use by the terminal.. but my question is how do i add to the path for the website.
For example i have set up Sendgrid email to work with PHP and i set it up on a directory on the web.... and php can run that program very well in the directory that it was installed in.. however with using Sendgrid for php email i want to use the php commands no matter which directory that I am in... so obviously i have to get the installed directory into the PATH that the websites use...

I have searched the web from end to end and have no problem adding to the PATH for Linux command line/terminal... but of course the linux terminal and a website is not the same...

Can anyone give me some help or point me to some details that explain how to set the path so that anyone visiting my website will be able to activate any php file that contains the code to use Sendgrid for email?
Thanks in advance.

9/8/2021 4:27:33 PM    
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »