<
SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Talking Zone » Talk » An Invitation
Seiten: (1) [1] »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
An Invitation
Gastfehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte erste Beitrag kann nicht gelöscht werden -> lösche das ganze Thema 
Gruppe: gesperrt

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

Greetings. I am Krayt88, voluntary staff member of EclipticalRealms.com and I am here to inform you all of the new Star Wars Battlefront competitions that have been recently restarted. The next event is Battleweek 17 (which starts March 30th and runs through April 5th), a multi-clan event that is a week of pick up games. The top ten players and the top five clans receive awards. The rules are simple and easy to follow and there is no schedule you must stick to. Play games when you feel like with any other clan or player that is signed up.

If you have any questions or need assistance you can contact me via email at the address krayt88@dwclan.org or via Xfire by adding the username krayt88 to your friends list. I look forward to seeing you all there.

Take care.

Krayt88

03.03.2007 02:14:35 
Gastfehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte 
Gruppe: gesperrt

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

You still have over a Week to sign up if you are interested. If you need help signing up drop me a line on xfire. Username = krayt88

10.03.2007 23:56:35 
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (1) [1] »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: alle
Gruppe: allgemein
keine
Forum Übersicht » Talking Zone » Talk » An Invitation
latest Threads:

Striecker and Lundy administration 04/05/06/07

.: Script-Time: 0,229 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 3 755 :.