<
SearchSuchen CalendarKalender GalleryGalerieAuktions-PortalAuktionen Top-ListeTopMembersMitglieder StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend PasswordPasswort zusenden RegisterRegistrieren

Forum Übersicht » Talking Zone » Talk » Games we could play
Seiten: (3) 1 [2] 3 »
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Games we could play
Gastfehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte fehlende Rechte 
Gruppe: gesperrt

IP-Adresse: gespeichert

I found another game like gunz(using mages, archers, ninjas, blacksmith,warriors). Its a 3d game that u just fight others and get money and exp by killing them. i dont know if ull like it but its called Rakion its made by the ppl that made Gun Bound its alright but x fire dosnt work there so i guess you can check it out.

Link is www.softnyx.net
You must first down load the softnyx launcher then set up an account, then u log in to the launcher and click look for download game on the launcher.

17.01.2006 23:37:24 

hm. downloaded game. But dont really liked it. I have always problems with connection. And i just can play in european channel. So we cant play together Wütend. And xfire dont know the game so communication is very badEnttäuschtAnd the game is not reallistic. Much lesser then GunZ. I hit a guy 40 times and he dont die. EnttäuschtSo i deleted it again. No good game for clans!

19.01.2006 17:38:30 

i looked at the game also, it looks to complex for any clan war based game play, and as torben said it is hard to kill people, i had a sword and took me like 5 minutes to kill one guy, lol.

i downloaded the game and played it for like maybe 20 minutes, it didn't excite me too much, but i guess it is a matter of what you like to play.

oh, and gunz will be up on the 20th with 2 new maps, quests should be there but not ready to play yet, and there is a new system for clan wars only which enables clans to get ranked, you get XP/BP for winning so each clan has its own clan bank account which the clan can buy special stuff for its members. COOL! freuendes Smilie

19.01.2006 20:04:37 

Sounds Tight Cant Wait Till Tommorowfreuendes Smilie

19.01.2006 21:44:21 

hm its 21th. and i cant see this stupid GunZ servers. They are still offEnttäuschtEnttäuschtEnttäuscht.
Why god hate me?????Wütend
I want playimg GunZ!!!!!!!!!
KK im going to a Lan today but when i come back tommorrow i want to see the GunZ servers. So Maul do somethingZwinkernZwinkern. What about bets?Razz - ällabätsch

21.01.2006 10:53:49 

ok, torben i will use my knowledge of the dark side of the force to "encourage" the people setting up the gunz servers, which will make them hurry up and they will be done today!

21.01.2006 18:44:43 

I think your force powers are not working. How can i tell you ask?... its Tommorow already.

22.01.2006 16:04:56 

lol. I dont belive in that they come on. Its 22th. you were wrong daemon. Enttäuschtyou are so optimistic. Enttäuscht

22.01.2006 18:06:25 

ahh, daemon i see you got AA:SF, now we can dominate together.

is anyone else getting AA:SF?

22.01.2006 23:47:50 

I have AA:SF allready and i think that it is a good gameZwinkern

24.01.2006 16:38:50 

I donloaded Mu online today. Its free. And i know some people who love it. I just played 2 minutes then i thought its boring. SO maybe i became better later or the game is just boring. If someone wanbt to downaod. we could try together.Lächeln

25.01.2006 23:00:23 

I tried MU for a while like a year maybe 2 years ago i didnt like it much though. But hey its just my opinion mybe they have made it better or maybe not.....dunno have to go back and see it.

28.01.2006 05:35:04 

Ok, time for me to put some input.

As some of you have notcied, I am now playing the Star Wars: Empire At War Demo.

It's not a Shooter game, it's more like a RTS. It's like a mixture between Star Wars Battlefront, Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds and Star Wars Force Commander. Oh yeah, and it's like in the movies Breites Grinsen

There is a button called 'cinematic mode' that you can press, so when you engage in a big battle (be it on land or in space), you can press that button and you see the fight as if it were a movie you were watching. That's so awesome.

And it doesn't have these F-Up problems like GunZ, so: I like it.

Maybe it could be time that we add a strategy game in our collection.

28.01.2006 12:13:02 

WütendWütendGunZ servers are off again. They said they found a misteroius problem. So they ll need some days( i think years) i hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!

07.02.2006 21:25:11 

Lol.

Well, that the price you have to pay when you play '...a game that is free, forever'.

07.02.2006 23:12:12 
Registrierung notwendigRegistrierung notwendig
Seiten: (3) 1 [2] 3 »
alle Zeiten sind GMT +1:00
Thread-Info
ZugriffModeratoren
Lesen: alle
Schreiben: alle
Gruppe: allgemein
keine
Forum Übersicht » Talking Zone » Talk » Games we could play
latest Threads:

Striecker and Lundy administration 04/05/06/07

.: Script-Time: 0,057 || SQL-Queries: 6 || Active-Users: 4 938 :.