Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Favorite Joke » Favorite Jokes » To all the princesses I know...
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
To all the princesses I know...
foxielyricsno Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: Administrator
Level: Top Dog

IP-Address: saved

This is the fairy tale that we should have been reading as little girls...

Once upon a time, in a land far away, a beautiful, independent, self-assured princess happened upon a frog as she sat, contemplating ecological issues on the shores of an unpolluted pond in a verdant meadow, near her castle.

The frog hopped into the princess' lap and said: "Elegant Lady, I was once a handsome prince, until an evil wizard cast a spell upon me. One kiss from you, however, and I will turn back into the dapper, young prince that I am and then, my sweet, we can marry and set up housekeeping in your castle with my mother, where you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children, and forever feel grateful and happy doing so."

That night, as the princess dined sumptuously on lightly sautéed frog legs seasoned in a white wine and shallot cream sauce, she chuckled and thought to herself: I don't freakin' think so!

Share with all the princesses you know! It's sure to brighten their day!

3/12/2006 2:58:39 PM    
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »