ASP-FastBoard - Demo/Support-Forum
Forum anmelden / register Board
SearchSearch CalendarCalendar GalleryGalleryAuction-PortalAuctions GlobalGlobal Top-ListTopMembersMembers StatisticsStats
get your RSS-Feed
Language/Sprache:  Admin  
 Login: ChatChat (0) new User-MapUser-Mapsend Passwordsend Password RegisterRegister

Forum Overview » Homepagetools - Support » ASP (Active Server Pages) » Pick GraphQL or RESt API for My Project?
Pages: (1) [1] »
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pick GraphQL or RESt API for My Project?
ElianaBriningerno Access no Access first Post cannot be deleted -> delete the whole Topic 
Group: User
Level: braver Poster

IP-Address: saved

Howdy Folks!

I am working on a NodeJS project and I am damn confused about choosing between these two web API approaches REST and GraphQL. Honestly, I am a big fan of the schema structure of GraphQL compared to REST API.

Similarly, its fast speed and query mutation subscription fascinates me a lot. So, I decided to use this guide to make GraphQL API with the help of Back4App but do you think the client-driven nature of this API will suit my NodeJS project? Or should I consider REST API?

All in all, I am confused and need experienced advice. In this regard, I am also sharing this comparison image below:

4/22/2023 5:47:41 PM    
Registration necessaryRegistration necessary
Pages: (1) [1] »